Covid 19 Immunity Booster Drinks to improve your Immune System…
With COVID-19 causing panic and fear, suddenly our WhatsApp group chats are full of recipes for homemade kitchen concoctions to boost immunity. The supplements market also boomed. Vitamin C and D flew off shelves, and advertisements for turmeric pills popped up on social media. Falling ill is not a risk that you should be taking at moments like this. To keep diseases at bay, you need to improve your immune system, which allows you to eat the right diet. Antibodies present in our immune system fight disease, infection, and it is important that you keep them healthy and strong. The pandemic helped us understand the value of immunity in our everyday lives. A research by the University of Melbourne showed that a good immune system can fight the virus and help you recover from infection. If you too would like to develop a good immunity, these five drinks might benefit you.
Watch Youtube Video about Covid 19 Immunity Booster Drinks:
- Red Fruit Juice: Red Fruit Juice Bring the goodness of the beetroot, carrot, ginger and apple into one glass. This drink is a powerhouse of nutrients that will reduce inflammatory symptoms and help the immune system. Not just this, but it also lets you deal with effects of cold or flu, which can interrupt your daily work.
- Citrus Fruit Juice: Citrus fruits are known to be the best sources of vitamin C and good immune boosters. What you do not know is that vitamin C increases the production of white blood cells, which helps the body fight infections and viral diseases. Vitamin C deficiency has long been associated with compromised immune response. 200 mg a day is enough for a stable adult to improve the immune system.
- Watermelon Juice: Watermelon has a high water content that keeps the body hydrated. It also helps to detoxify. It contains healthy nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin A and magnesium. Not only that, but it also helps to alleviate body aches, which is a typical flu symptom.
- Tomato Juice Fresh: Tomato juice contains folate, which reduces the risk of infection. It also contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals and potent antioxidants that provide the body with various health benefits. All you have to do is cook sliced tomatoes for about thirty minutes over medium heat and add to the food processor and blend until the perfect consistency is achieved.
- Vegetable Based Green Juice: Mix the green apple, lettuce and kale in a blender and mix well — this is a perfect immune-boosting drink that you can add to your daily diet. Apple skins contain a form of plant pigment flavonoid known as quercetin, which helps to improve the immune system and minimise inflammation. Lettuce and kale, on the other hand, contain vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that helps combat infection and improve the immune system.
- Pumpkin Juice: Prepared with pumpkin seeds, this juice is rich in zinc, magnesium and fibre, three of the key nutrients needed to sustain a strong immune system. It also helps to minimise inflammation. All you need is a cup of pumpkin seeds soaked overnight, filtered water and a pinch of salt to make this nutritious drink. Mix it for about 30 seconds, before the seeds are fully pulverised. Strain it and take a drink.
These healthy drinks to help your immune system work most efficiently and effectively, but too much of a good thing can be harmful. Maintaining a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, engaging in regular physical activity, and not smoking are some of the most important ways to help keep your immune system healthy and reduce your chances of infection and disease. As always with preventing the spread of illness, wash your hands frequently. Stay healthy, do not forget to subscribe our channel SS Life.